We do not thrust a standard model on customers. With a team of well-trained applications engineers, we offer customized servo voltage stabilizers to meet your specific voltage needs and power conditions. As a result wide choices are available to suit specific site conditions, such as:
- Indoor or Outdoor models
- Units with inbuilt isolation transformer
- Models with optional add-on features such as:
- Inbuilt by-pass system
- Surge and spike suppression
- Single phase prevention & phase reversal
- High / Low cut off , auto resumption
- Trip & alarm for abnormalities
- Single or three phase options
- Air-cooled or oil-cooled models
Unbalanced and incorrect voltage causes motor inefficiency, overheating and buning of motors, high consumption in lighting loads, failure or bulbs, chokes and electronic equipments. Our engineers will guide you in selecting optimum powerware stabilizer for improving yuor demand side management so that you solve all these problems & get full advantage of energy-saving. There are possibilities of saving upto 20% on your energy bills by using our equipments.EFFICIENT ENERGY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Powerware is a one stop, ISO 9001 : 2000 certified company dedicated so developing innovatively designed solutions in multi demensional power conditioning and efficient energy management. Our trained team of application engineers provides optimum solutions in the following areas for efficient enrgy management in your distribution network:
- Power & Distribution transformers
- Special purpose transformers
- Voltage optimization & control
- Power factor management
- Power quality improvement
Every time you use our products & services, you ensure efficient energy management solutions & earn higher profits.
Powerware automatic voltage stabilizer is a distortion less, servo controlled stabilizer manufactured upto 2500 KVA capacity. It works on the principle of sine waves superim position. It bucks or boosts the incoming voltage by superim posing a variable voltage having the same wave form.
Its superior features not only help you to conserve energy but also avoid detrimental effects of over voltage, under voltage and unbalanced voltage on your costly electrical equipments as well as finished products.
POWERWARE with its customer centric approach and continuous R & D has brought about sa revolution with the launch of Powerware EEZ.
Powerware EEZ is a Modulated Wave stabilizer based on state of the art Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology using latest generation IGBT semiconductors, which manintains constant output voltage for an easy and comfortable ride, even during severe voltage fluctuations.
Power fluctuation causes motor ineffieiency, overheating and burning of mortors, high consumption in lighting loads, failure of bulbs, chokes and electronic equipment, manlfunctioning of CNC machines and computer loads.
Powerware EEZ senses the fluctuations in the input voltage on real time basis. Instantaneously the IGBT, with a switching time of less than 0.5 micro secs, generates a PWM sine wave of exact magnitude required to be added to / subtracted from the line voltage and feeds it to the primary of a series buck/ boost transformer. The buck/ boost transformer superimposes this sinewave to the line voltage, without my waveform distortion, to provide a constant and smooth output voltage.
Powerware EEZ is housed in an indoor enclosure with following inbuilt protections:
- Temperature cutoff - Surge Suppressor - Fault bypass (Input=Output)
- Overload cutoff - High Voltage cut off - Low Voltage cut off
Powerware EEZ works best with properly earthed neutral. In case of a floating neutral, it is strongly recommended that the neutral be grounded to minimize the float. Alternately an Isolation transformer may be installed.
Voltage fluctuations & phase unbalance occurring at the output of a distribution transformer can cause several problems in industrial, commercial & residential sectors, such as:
- Reduction in motor efficiency , overheating and fast ageing of motors and switchgears
- Stoppage of production, inconsistent product quality and increase in wastage
- Malfunctioning & data loss in electronci/ CNC equipments
- Quick burn out of light fittings, bulbs & lamps
- Higher consumption by lighting load
- Higher demand & higher energy bill
- Loss of competitive position