We are experienced company having strengths in the area of power conditioning and energy management. State of the art customized equipments manufactured by us;
- Servo Voltage Stabilizers (upto 3 MVA)
- Automatic Voltage Stabilizers (up to 2.5 MVA)
- Modulated Voltage Stabilizers (1 Phase - up to 60 kVA, 3 Phase - up to 210 kVA)
- Solid State Stabilizers
- Integral distribution transformer with HT-AVR (up to 33 kV class, 3 MVA)
POWER WARE is an ISO 9001 - 2008 certified company, professionally managed & promoted by technocrats from I.I.T., Kanpur with over 3 decades of experience in efficient energy management & power conditioning.
We are committed to reduce global warming by improving the quality of power & providing high energy efficiency through optimum selection of equipments & technologies, because we understand that losses due to poor power quality will not only be disastrous for your business, but also for the globe.
Our domain knowledge extends across industrial, commercial & residential applications in power, infrastructure, telecom, real estate, metals, engineering & process industries , IT, ITES, medical, Railways & defence sectors.
- Comprehensive in-house design, technicalm manufacturing , testing , installation & after-sales service capabilities for a variety of specialized transformers & power conditioning equipments
- Own fabrication facilities to ensure early deliveries, when critical
- Customized solutions capability
- 2 manufacturing units spread over a total area of over 8,000 sqm, with covered area of over 35,000 sqft
- Test-bench to conduct all routine tests as per BIS & IEC standards
- Over 200 employees, with more than 50 qualified engineers
- High performance & credit rating of SE 2A issued by ONICRA.
- Over 35% compounded annual growth rate for last 8 years.
- Pan India presence through 6 self-controlled administrative offices, 28 service centers, 26 dealers/resident engineers
- International presence through exports to Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines & several African countries such as Nigeria, Mauritius, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Uganda & Tunisia
- Reputed Indian, multinational & international clients
- Several reputed EPC project clients, who rely on our technical & commercial support from project buidding stage, through project negotiations, project execution & complete technical documentation.
You can now enhance the quality of powers, as well as save power, by using Powerware servo voltage stabilizer. It is a distortion less, servo controlled stabilizer available up to 3000 KVA capacity. It works on the principle of sine-wave superimposition. It bucks or boosts the incoming voltage by superimposing a variable voltage having the same waveform.
Powerware servo voltage stabilizer is the proven solution to all above problems caused by voltage fluctuations & unbalance. It saves your costly equipments & processes from detrimental effects of fluctuating & unbalanced voltage & gives you mental peace to concentrate on more important business issues.
Above all, Powerware servo voltage stabilizer can substantially add to your bottom-line by saving up to 20% power, depending on the incoming power quality.
Constructionally , it consists of two transformers, one is a variable autotransformer (dimmer) and the other is a buck-boost transformer, as shown in the single line diagram. In case there is voltage fluctuation, the microprocessor based controller moves the carbon burshes on the dimmer unit to tap the equivalent of voltage to be added or subracted on the mains voltage. This voltage is then fed to the primary of the buck-boost transformer which, in turn, adds or subtracts it from incoming voltage, so that output voltage is always maintained at its set value.
The unit can be designed as an outdoor, oil cooled unit or an indoor, air cooled unit. Several customized add-on options can also be offered.
Since the control of voltage is carried out independently for each phase, therefore any voltage unbalance also gets corrected. Furthermore, each phase can be loaded independently ; therefore our servo voltage stabilizer is suitable for unbalanced load conditions as well.